Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Nose

a client from Asia Clinic Thailand

The Nose ...

It is a central attraction of your face. One could easily notice it. The way it stands and how beautifully it is formed, the manner it is mounted and projected in your face  and how it matches your facial features , these are the factors that could make your nose a beautiful contribution to you.


The Shocking Fact
Long before I traveled outside of my country, I thought that a long and sharp tip with a perfectly matched bridge nose is the standard of nasal beauty. I thought that it is the perfect nose that everybody would aim to have.

photo from www.marieclaire.com
However , this mindset was changed when I met my Canadian friend. One time we talked about women and what makes them attractive. We arrived to the point where we touched the topic about facial features. I specifically mentioned the nose  and ask him what are the nose features he liked. I was surprised to hear from him that it is cute for a woman to have a not so emphasized bridge of nose. And this is one of the factors why western men is attracted to Asian women.(This is according to my friend)

Well, after hearing that I remembered the famous saying that says "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
I perfectly say that a nose will greatly contribute to your beauty either it is stiffly pointed or perfectly flat.

The Repair
 A nose no matter what its form should still be in proportion to your facial features.However,there are some unavoidable instances like accidents resulting into deformed nose or inborn problems like having a cleft lip that sure will make your nose not so nice to look at. This is where a plastic surgery will come in. Plastic surgery will surely be necessary for these kind of patients.

 I never thought that Rhinoplasty ( nose job) will be this easy and common this days. Here at Asia Clinic our principal surgeon Dr. Tanongsak Panyawirunroj  does a lot of Rhinoplasty surgery everyday. For 1 or 2 hours a patient has his/her brand new nose.


Fore more information about nose repair, contact us at:


FacebookAsia Clinic-Thailand page


 Whatsapp and Viber: +66830868173
Line: AsiaClinicThailand 
Skype: asiaclinicthailand
Email: info@asiaclinic-thailand.com
Mobile #: +66830868173

No comments:

Post a Comment